An air curtain from our Circum series is the perfect solution for an entrance with an integrated revolving door. This horizontally mounted system takes the airflow evenly along the door opening to floor level. It is almost invisible, you just see the beautifully designed discharge opening.
This air curtain comes in three different versions:
Mounted above the revolving door
Built into the fascia of the revolving door
Built into the suspended ceiling or outside the revolving door.
High quality and a five-year guarantee
All NHS air curtains comply with the highest quality standards. When you purchase an air curtain you receive a five-year guarantee.
A design that fits the look of your revolving door
We match the design of the air curtains to the design, door radius, materials and colours of your revolving door. The units are available in different colours and materials and in terms of look they match every possible revolving door.
Installation in a flash
The Circum air curtains are easy to mount. The KD and BD versions of the Circum air curtains are mounted on or in the revolving door with adjustable feet or tubular profiles or to the ceiling with M8 stud fixings. The VP version is also mounted to the ceiling with M8 stud fixings.
Good to know!
An air curtain with a heat pump is the most energy-efficient heating method. It is approximately 73% more efficient than an air curtain with electric heating.
The energy costs of an electric air curtain are around 53% higher than those of an air curtain that works on the basis of hot water from a central-heating boiler.
With manual operation you select the speed of the airflow. However, there is a chance that your air curtain does not operate properly in line with the conditions at that time. The air that you have heated or cooled may still flow away through doors and entrances.
- Five settings for the airflow speed.
- Three settings for the heating capacity of an electric air curtain.
- Summer-winter function (230 V) with control by a magnetic valve or pump.
- You can use one control to control several air curtains. Convenient for large and wide entrances where several air curtains are required.
- Partial or full integration into a building-management system or retail scheme. For example, switch the air curtain on or off through the building-management system or operate it with a 0-10 V signal.
Automatic or semi-automatic
Do you want to be sure of the correct settings? You prefer not to worry about your air curtain? NHS Luchtgordijnen has developed an innovative control – automatic or semi-automatic depending on the accessories you choose. It is a complete control system, suitable for all types of air curtains – from hot water and electric to hybrid and unheated. Depending on your choice of air curtain and accessories, different additional functions are available.
Additional functions (accessories):
- To be used with an outside temperature sensor. On the basis of the outside temperature, the control automatically determines the correct setting. An air curtain is only used when it is really necessary.
- To be connected to a door contact or sensor, which ensures that an air curtain only works when the door is opened or when movement is detected. After an adjustable period of time, it is switched off automatically.
- To be used with an integrated or external room thermostat. A water-heated air curtain requires a magnetic valve for this purpose. With automatic control of the heat supply and the room temperature, ensuring the room temperature remains constant.
- Control with fully integrated control of heat pump and air curtain, in function of the chosen heat pump. This can be in our control or in the control of the heat-pump manufacturer.
- Frost-protection thermostat in case of partial outside air intake to prevent the heating battery from freezing.
- With a timer, the air curtain switches on or off automatically.